quinta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2009

Itself.

- Damn, I should drink somethin'.
- Drinking will not solve your inaction, sweetheart.
- Fuck you, Margareth! You're in no position to judge my behavior, look at yourself! A fucking stupid latina cleaner that suck her boss just to double the payment.
- At least I DO something, your statue. Do you think I enjoy sleeping with Rolfie? You're wrong, he's cantankerous! But I have to support four children, who have nobody in this disgusting world, but me. I do it for them. But you, Gary...you're only eighteen, for Christ's sake! You have a whole life to live, boy, and you stay in a fucking bar, waiting for some Santa Claus of love to bring you a little warm Lolita who likes Allen and the Coen's.
- Nice argument. You could make money giving some of these advices to fucked people that don't know themselves. But I know who I am and what I feel, and you have no idea.
- So tell me, Gary, how do you feel inside? Explain to me what these afflicted eyes hide and I'll never bother you again with my useless words.
- Have you ever heard about locked-in syndrome?
- Yeah, sure.
- It's how I feel. I see people, hear people, but I simply can't interact the way I want to, I need to, to fill the emptiness. I simply can't say those cute phrases to those beautiful girls you've been watching for a while. The words stay stuck in my throat and then I swallow them back. It's not only about shyness, or insecurity...it's about answers.
- Answers?
- Yes, answers. Answers, results. When you fight for somethin', you need, sometimes, just to balance, positive results to replenish your strenght. Maybe I didn't fight enough in my battles, I don't know. But, 'till today, I look for some result and, damn...can't cite one for you.
- Kid, you speak like a seventy years old man! You're young, pretty, healthy...trust me, life ain't four years of losing.
- Who can say? Eighteen years is a lifetime.
- Indeed. But one month, one week - even a day, why not? - can change all the scenery. You're alive, and it's wondrous. Don't forget to live, my boy.

Margareth kissed my forehead and walk away downstairs. I looked at the window and realized how sunny the morning was. Furthermore, it was time to go home. The day had just begun.

Um comentário:

Luiza Judice disse...

Que bom, menino Alex.

Crie vergonha na cara e poste mais. E mais críticas de filmes, seguirei suas dicas, prometo ;)

beijos.